hello fellow taw member
i was recently on the taw teamspeak and was given the password to get on publicly and it worked
now im in a predicament
no one is on my xfire from taw(over 200 taw members in my friends list)
and it is under my impression that you guys dont place the public teamspeak password over the forums
so if someone who is reading this can let me know what the password is that would be greatly appreciated.
Slinger (formerly Slingshot/Alienator/Monkeyboy)
I don't know what the problem is.. Teamspeak is down for me as well.
your correct slingshot we do NOT publish our TS password over the Forums, if you have gotten the wrong password then send a message to your CO, ore anyone in your command staff, they might know the password and might give you it, and yeah.
if your having problems connecting to teamspeak then it might either be your internet having problems, ore the TS server might be down.
just gonna write some tips that might help you ore might not help you:
1. Reboot (restart) your TeamSpeak.
2. If it dosent help restarting your teamspeak, then try to restart your computer.
3. if it dosent help restarting your computer then wait some min.
4. if you still cant connect then try to restart your internet.
5. and if that neither helps try to ask someone if the teamspeak is up ore down.
hope it helped you, am not 100% sure if it helps you but it never hurts trying :)