Submitting content to the newsletter is simple. All you need to do to submit something to the newsletter is to create a blog or forum post here on the TAW.net website. Then submit the link via email ( TAWGaming@taw.net ) with a subject line saying "TAW Newsletter Submission".If you're a member of leadership and would like to submit an Announcement Article (One at the very top) for the newsletter please either write up the article via Google Docs and share it with us or email us the information.The Newsletter Staff will review the material and then let you know if the submission is acceptable.Submitting Images
If you'd like to submit your own Article Image Block for the newsletter it must be a minimum of (160x160 pixels). The image blocks are square so please try to keep within those proportions. Please submit a solid image with no transparencies, TAW Media will add the drop shadow and transparent corners seen in the newsletter. Images should be either in Jpeg or PNG format. Images smaller than 160x160 pixels will be declined.If you're submitting the Announcement Article and would like to submit a Feature Article Image then those must be a minimum of (360x220 pixels). These images are larger and a bit more rectangular than the block articles. Please submit a solid image with no transparencies, TAW Media will add the drop shadow and transparent corners seen in the newsletter. Images should be either in Jpeg or PNG format. Images smaller than 360x220 pixels will be declined.Submit a Request for In-The-Scope
Is there a TAW member you'd like to see in our In-The-Scope feature article? Is there a question you’d like us to ask them? Let us know by email. ( TAWGaming@taw.net )In-The-Scope Articles will appear in the blog section of TAW.netSubmit a video for the Video Spotlight
If you'd like to submit a video for the Video Spotlight, you must first upload the video to Youtube or Vimeo. Then, email the link of the video to the Media Division at ( TAWGaming@taw.net ) with a subject line saying Video Spotlight Submission. The Video will then be moved to our TAWGaming Channel.
All videos posted to the TAW YouTube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/TAWgamingChannel) should be representative of TAW and the principles that we uphold.
We are mainly looking for game practices involving TAW members and tutorials that have been created by TAW members about some aspect of a game that we play.
TAW YouTube Video Submission Guidelines
1. Be in accordance with the published TAW Code of Ethics:
a. No game cheats, exploits, glitches, etc.
b. No age, gender, nationality, race, religious, sexual orientation biases or remarks
c. Show dignity, honor, integrity
d. No foul or abusive remarks of an adult or offensive nature
2. In addition to the above; be in accordance with the published YouTube Community Guidelines with regards to respecting all copyrighted material. Do not submit material from another site. Only submit videos that you made or are authorized to use.
3. All video submissions will be screened for content and compliance with the above guidelines before being posted to the TAW YouTube site.
4. Upload the video to your YouTube channel and inform your Chain of Command (CoC) that you would like to submit the video for inclusion on the TAW channel. The CoC will verify that the video meets the above guidelines and then email the TAW External Media team at TAWgaming@taw.net stating this.
5. If deemed appropriate, the video will be posted immediately to the TAW channel. If disapproved, the member and their CoC will be emailed with the reason for denial.